Sunday, February 3, 2013

Round Robin Exchange - First entry

A group of six friends--most of them members of the Society of Calligraphy--have joined together for a Round Robin altered book exchange.  We each chose a theme--mine is "Fashion Sewing, Hearts and Other Pretties".  We meet over lunch tomorrow to exchange books.  It's been an extremely busy six weeks for me, so I only completed this one page.  I have LOTS of ideas, though, so I'll do more when the book comes back.
   I'm happy with this watercolored sketch. To compliment the "now" dress, I added some funky pointed pen lettering.
   Now,I'm looking forward to working in the next book.  For today, though, I'm getting the house ready for our gathering and baking bread, an old hobby that I'm "dusting" off.

No comments:

Post a Comment