Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ATC - Celebrating retreat at Casa de Maria



In 2008, at our annual Memorial Day weekend Santa Barbara retreat, I led an ATC session and everyone got involved making them.  Unfortunately, since mine were all unique and I sent them off for the Cyberscribes exchange, I don't have any of those to post. 

In 2009, Kerri Judd decided to challenge the participants to make her a ATC that represented what our time spent at La Casa de Maria meant to us.  In return, she gave us each an ATC.  I made several, giving them away.  They were all unique.  I made this one for my own collection.  Thanks, Kerri, for the inspiration!

Description:  Collaged with pictures and text clipped from brochure.  Background paper was scrap from Carrie Imai's demo of new Golden luminescent glaze.  Blue-green scrap was from the acrylic "skin" I made--one of our retreat projects that year, taught by Annie Lawrence.  Punched heart found in my ATC supply box, as weel as the Time Flies sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment